Ryan is a psychotherapist with over ten years of experience in helping individuals and couples. He holds a degree in Social Work and Psychology, as well as a Master’s Degree in Guidance and Counselling. He has assisted clients with various challenges, including work and life transitions, mental wellness (such as anxiety and stress management, depression, and grief), and improving relationships.
To facilitate transformations, Ryan draws on modalities such as Expressive Arts Therapy, Sandplay Therapy, Symbol Work and Internal Family Systems Therapy.
The integrated use of these approaches enables his clients to:
- Share and process feelings and memories that may be hard to put into words
- Discover and reconcile with the different parts of themselves, moving towards self-love and empowerment
- Realise their potential by freeing themselves from self-doubt, judgement and shame
- Unburden parts of themself that hold on to pain and suffering
- Experience mindfulness and grounding to regain a sense of calmness
Ryan believes that you have the capacity to realise your full potential through empathic understanding, facilitated self-discovery and alignment with our true selves. Here is his invitation to discover your potential.
Ryan is LGBTQIA+ affirming and is a Clinical Member of the Singapore Association of Counselling.
To make an appointment with Ryan Chua, please fill your details in the form below and submit